Discover the 6 most common reasons recruitment fails and avoid those pitfalls
Are you’re a Hiring Manager OR are you responsible for your company’s Critical recruitment?
Are you frustrated with your recruitment process?
- Do you find you are getting a constant stream of inappropriate CVs?
- Do you find the best candidates reject your company?
- Do you find you cannot attract the quality top performing candidates?
- Do you find the process drags on without reaching a conclusion?
- Do you find the best candidates dropping out, accepting other offers or being tempted back with a counter offer from their own company?
If you experience any of these then this report is for you!
The truth is the right candidates are out there, but are they not looking for you, they probably aren’t even thinking about changing jobs right now and would most likely say they are happy where they are.
To recruit that critical candidate you have to be able to reach these people and get them to positively consider YOUR opportunity.
Today LESS THAN 20% of the market is ACTIVELY looking for a change and that’s the market everyone is chasing. To recruit effectively you need to reach the passive candidates who make up the other 80%.
This report reveals the reasons why you are constantly only seeing the candidates who are:
Unemployed; there are good people here, but they need a job and it’s not just yours they are looking at.
Unmotivated; they have been in their current role too long, not had the pay rise they thought they deserved, they have seen their role diminish, they feel they have been put on, that they are doing more but not getting paid for it etc.
These groups have their CVs everywhere, they are applying to any job even remotely connected and they will go for the first real opportunity. This might be OK for roles needing more commonly found skills and experience, but not where the skills are in demand or hard to find.
Or they are just unqualified; the tyre kickers, applying for everything but just wasting your time!
Click here to discover 6 reasons why your recruitment might fails! – It could be the best recruitment decision you make!